Are you ready to take the next step in your entrepreneurial adventure? You’ve come to the right place. As the global thought leader on entrepreneurship, the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) supports 12,000+ leading entrepreneurs around the world, everywhere from San Francisco to Shanghai.
If you want to participate in EO’s almost 30 year tradition of entrepreneurial excellence, and you’ve fulfilled the entry requirements, it’s time to look at the application process:
- Application Review: You must first contact the Membership Chair of the Auckland chapter, where local leadership will ensure you meet the EO membership criteria. At this point, you will be sent information about EO, including the membership criteria. The Membership Chair will help you decide if the benefits of EO are what you are in fact looking for.
- Take a Test Drive: Interested in membership? Join us for a Test Drive, where you will meet other applicants and current members. You will hear more about the organisation and current members’ experiences with EO, have an opportunity to introduce yourself and ask questions. You can then complete a form indicating an interest to apply at the end of the evening (if you have not already done so).
- Chapter Communication: Upon submitting your interest to apply, the Membership Chair will schedule an interview with you to decide on the status of your potential membership. During this process, the Membership Chair will discuss EO values and what we are looking for in active members, to ensure that our values are aligned and you will get maximum benefit out of your membership. Following this interview, you may be invited to apply formally for membership. At this point, references are checked and all current members are notified of your application. Following this step, you will be invited to join.
- EO Access: If you are accepted by the local chapter, you will gain access to Forum, chapter and Global events, as well as a wide variety of other exclusive benefits.
- Orientation and Training: Within your first three months, you will receive an EO orientation, which will include a welcome package and introductory calls from Global staff. You will also go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum.
- Member Dues: As a reminder, members pay both chapter and Global dues in one annual membership payment. Global dues are currently US $1,900, plus a one-time US $2,200 initiation fee, and are prorated based on the fiscal month you join.
Are you ready to start your EO journey? Take the next step in your entrepreneurial adventure— click here to launch the membership application process.